Sunday

Excel Hell

Today's post is coming at you from my desk on Madison Avenue where I've been interning since the beginning of October. Do I love my internship? No. Anyone that tells you they love their internship is probably lying. Do I hate my internship? No. The only time I hate my internship is when I am asked to make copies. The copy machine looks and sounds like a futuristic cyborg with a hidden agenda, and although it's the size of an industrial washing machine I live in constant fear that I am going to somehow manage to crack the thing in half by pushing the wrong button.

A spreadsheet a day...
Such is life for human beings with office jobs: an unending cycle of making copies, writing emails and spending the hours of 9-5 trapped in a cube. Just add early onset carpal tunnel syndrome and a never-ending Excel spreadsheet to the mix and you have the makings of a beautiful career. Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment